Best Pee Wee Swing Contest 2019
How good is your golf swing? Well, if you are aged between 3 and 12, you could have your swing assessed by some of the top names in golf and have the chance to win some special prizes.
The Best Pee Wee Swing Contest is now in its 9th year. This year the winners will be selected by a judging panel including Open Champion Francesco Molinari and Golf ledgend Jack Nicklaus.
There are six age groups:
- Under 3*
- 3-4 years*
- 5-6 years*
- 7-8 years*
- 9-10 years* NEW
- 11-12 years* NEW
*age as of 1/1/19 determines the age group the child is eligible for
Interested? Well entering the competition is very simple. Click on this link to enter, complete the online form and submit your video to YouTube.
The competition is now open with a closing date of 22nd March 2019, So get your video entry in!
The judging period is open from Monday 14th January and will go on through Friday, 22nd March 2019
Winners will be announced on Masters Sunday 2019 at contest sponsor, The Littlest Golfer Inc.’s Headquarters in Savannah, GA. This will be done via Facebook Live, on the Little Linksters Fan Page
- Lauren Thompson - Golf Channel's "Morning Drive" presenter
- Jack Nicklaus Considered by many as the greatest player to ever play the game, World Golf Hall of Fame member and winner of 18 Major Championships, leading all that have ever played
- Suzy Whaley - US PGA President
- Brendon R. Elliott, PGA Founder & Executive Director of Little Linksters, Multiple Award Winning PGA Professional
- Francesco Molinari - Open Champion and Ryder Cup star
- Anna Diletta Daffan - From Italy, PGA Professional and US Kids Top 50 Coach
- Michelle Holmes, LPGA One of the industry’s brightest up and coming stars, Michelle is the owner of Michelle Holmes School of Golf in Chesapeake, VA. Michelle is a US Kids Golf Master Teacher
- Zoe Allen - PGA Professional and two time winner of the US Kids Top 50 Coaching Award
- Tom Reid - PGA of Europe Instructor, Stoke Park Golf Club, Junior Program Manager